For my son, when he grows up, this site will be my legacy for him. The decisions his mother and I made for him, to understand them, to learn from them and to lead a life without prejudice and to succeed in it on his own merit.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

1,000,053 came, who are they?

On this day, after a hearty dinner with my family, I log in to discovered that my blog's visit have hit the millionth mark. No celebration or fanfare here, my dear. Just who are these people who look into my thoughts and writings (majority are copy and paste, I have to admit in guilt). They could have zoom past me without a second look or spent a tiring effort to read some of the posting.

Nevertheless, I am here and will be here for a long time. Taking you or anyone further into the realm of cyber freedom and expression. Hopefully, one day, I will at least shake one of those hands who clicked on me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment