For my son, when he grows up, this site will be my legacy for him. The decisions his mother and I made for him, to understand them, to learn from them and to lead a life without prejudice and to succeed in it on his own merit.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Let's See How

While the nation braces itself for 3 by-elections in Bukit Gantang (P59), Bukit Selambau (P25) and Batang Ai (P29), voting day on 7 April just one week away, we should expect a lot of news and worms dug out from here on. Campaigning here in Malaysia since the GE12 2008 have become the dirtiest ever since the opposition snatched the two third majority from BN. And I wouldn’t be surprise these three will be any different, judging from the last two by-elections, Permatang Pauh and Kuala Terengganu.

Perhaps I can conclude that the opposition now had become much wiser or even smarter to thwart any plans by BN and the aggressive band of bloggers the likes of Haris, Din, Zorro, Delcapo and not forgetting RPK whom goes to ground zero with up to date events and news about the going-ons as the day goes by. Batang Ai in particular, these bloggers have made a pack with Sarawak bloggers and a thrust between them seem to have established on the objectives and coverage.

Lately, I have been shying a bit more from blogging and cruising the blogs what with so much work in the office going on and an uncertainty of the company I’m working for that I needed some relaxation just to move myself from the screen when I’m at home to break the static feel of it. With a son in his first year at primary school, sleeping and getting up early habits need to be instilled in the whole family.

I hope, we’re all in good hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment