For my son, when he grows up, this site will be my legacy for him. The decisions his mother and I made for him, to understand them, to learn from them and to lead a life without prejudice and to succeed in it on his own merit.

Monday, February 23, 2009

10 Tahun Sebelum Merdeka

This is a extension to my earlier post "The Will And The Willing" which I could not download the video at the said website then but managed after searching thru youtube. Instead of inserting it there, thought it might be better to put in a fresh post with the video included.








2 comments:

  1. An excellent short film by a young Malaysian producer. I had the pleasure and opportunity to watch it last year at a film fest.

    Imagine what could have been if not for the British!

    ReplyDelete
  2. romerz, now you can watch the whole film here again.

    ReplyDelete